When you open your Word documents from Breeze and it opens up as a blank Word document, you can follow these steps to resolve this for you.
There are 2 ways to resolve this for you, starting at step 1. If step 1 does not resolve the blank Word document opening from Breeze, you can proceed to step 2.
Please note that if you are unable to perform step 2 yourself, you would need to contact your IT team to assist.
1. Clear the Office Upload Center cache and change the caching settings:
a. Search for your Upload Center in the start screen:
b. Once the Upload Center is open, then click on Settings:
c. Under settings, check the checkbox for “Delete files from the Office Document Cache when they are closed”. You can also set the maximum days to keep cache to 1 day. Click on “Delete cached files” and then click on OK:
2. Clear out Office cache files manually:
a. This process depends on the office version you have so the path number may need to be adjusted.
b. Browse to the following location by Pressing Windows Key + R to open the run command window
- If the path does not exist then change the bold number to a lower number until a valid path is found:
3. Copy and paste the above path and press Enter or click OK
4. Select all the files and delete them: