To view the version history of a piece of content that does not have admin rights, you can follow these steps:
- Open the document and click on the “File” tab
- Select “History”
3. This then opens a pane on the right-hand side:
4. You’re then able to select a previous version from the list above.
5. Clicking on a previous version then opens up the previous version in a new Word or PowerPoint instance and presents the user with the following:
6. The user then has the ability to either Compare the changes made from the previous version to the current version or restore the previous version entirely.