Internet Explorer Settings
The following Internet Explorer settings must be applied on all client machines in order to Qorus Breeze Proposals to function properly:
1) Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools > Internet Options.
2) Select the ‘Security’ tab and click on ‘Trusted Sites’ and click on the ‘Sites’ button.
3) Add the URL to your Qorus Breeze site in the textbox and click on ‘Add’.
4) Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools > Internet Options.
5) Click on Security >Trusted Sites > and click “Prompt” on “Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting”. Click Ok, and OK again.