Often Internet Explorer is not setup correctly & users receive the following error when trying to email content as an attachment (from the Breeze Web App):
'Your browser does not appear to support attaching documents to an email'
Should you receive this error message, make the following changes to your Internet Explorer, to allow the ActiveX controls to run in order for this function to successfully take place.
1) Click on the "Gear" on the top-right hand side of Internet Explorer and select 'Internet Options' OR Click on Tools drop down menu, 'Internet Options'.
2) Select the "Security" tab and click on "Trusted Sites", once selected click the "Custom Level" button.
3) Navigate to 'Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting' and change the selection to 'Prompt'.
4) Navigate to the bottom of the dialog box to "User Authentication – Logon" and select the "Automatic logon with current user name and password".
5) Click Ok. You may need to close and re-open Internet Explorer in order for the changes to take effect.
Please note that even after following the above steps, users may still receive an error (note that the final part of the error is now different):
In order to resolve this, on the Breeze login screen, check the option "Sign me in automatically" prior to signing in.