This article applies to:
- Bid Managers
- Bid Masters
- Super Users
In order to create a Proposal, you have to create a Project.
To create a new Project:
1) On your Dashboard, click 'Create a Project'.
2) Each Breeze instance is personalised with Project Types relevant to your organisation. Your list of available project may differ from the following:
3) Complete the Project Capture Form. Driven by the template needs, the information you provide here will be used to auto-populate your proposals. The information here will also differ based on the Project Type and your Breeze setup. Note that all items marked with a * are Required.
4) Depending on the Project Type selected you may see one of the following:
- If you were prompted to select a template, the Project document will be generated and opened in MS Office, OR
- You will be taken to a Guided Cart to select content for your proposal.
- If you were not prompted to select a template, Save and Open will take you to the Project Area, OR
- Save and Search will take you to the Knowledge Source where you may select reusable content.
5) As with the Project Capture forms, the Project Area may differ, based on the Project Type you've selected.