With Qorus Breeze Proposals, Bid managers have the ability to assign project tasks to different team members.
To create project tasks:
1) Open a Project and click on the Tasks tab.
2) Expand the New section and click Add.
3) A pop-up window appears. Fill in the form and click Save. (See below)
6) Now the task has been created with the appropriate RAG status and has been assigned to the designated team member. (See below)
- For help on How to view project tasks, follow the step-by-step instructions here.
- For more information on How to allocate tasks to your team from the Breeze Panel, follow the step-by-step instructions here.