With Qorus DocGeneration, you have the ability to view all used data tags used within a Template, with the Used Tags feature on the Data Source Pane in Word.
To view used tags in your master template, follow the steps below:
1) Open the template document you'd like to view used data tags, in MS Word.
2) Click on the Qorus DocGeneration Add-in button on the Ribbon.
3) Click on the Data Tags button.
Notice the Data tags pane appears on the right hand side of the MS Word screen. Also Notice the tabs on the pane.
4) Click on the Used Tags tab on the pane.
5) Click on the refresh button on the data tags pane to refresh the tag list.
Notice if you click on the used tag on the Used Tag list, you are highlighting the tag location on the Master Template.