To use the Breeze Proposals Add-In, follow the steps below:
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL OFFICE APPLICATIONS (EXCLUDING OUTLOOK) HAVE BEEN CLOSED BEFORE RUNNING THESE INSTALLERS.
1) Log in to your Breeze Proposals dashboard.
2) Click on your Profile (name) found at the top right hand side of the page. (See below)
3) Click on the Install Add-Ins button.
4) Select the appropriate version of the Add-In from the supplied drop down list. (Top Drop Down)
NOTE: All instances of Microsoft Office must be closed prior to installation.
- Available options are:
- Breeze Panel for MS Word 2007
- Breeze Panel for MS Word 2010
- Breeze Panel for MS Word 2013/2016
- Breeze Panel for MS Excel 2007
- Breeze Panel for MS Excel 2010
- Breeze Panel for MS Excel 2013/2016
- Breeze Panel for MS PowerPoint 2007
- Breeze Panel for MS PowerPoint 2010
- Breeze Panel for MS PowerPoint 2013/2016
5) Once you have selected the appropriate version of the Breeze Panel add-in click on the install button.
6) The Breeze Panel installation will launch and install the new add-in on your machine.
After successful configuration you should be able to see the QBP Icon on the 'Home' tab of
the relevant office Ribbon.