Team Members on a project can have tasks allocated to them.
These tasks could come in the form of sections in a document that the user is to update - These tasks are called Allocations, or Contribution tasks.
Breeze makes allowance for the following types of Allocations:
- Allocation Tasks - Normal Allocations - Standard allocations to Existing Licensed Breeze users.
- Allocation Tasks - Excel Allocations - Allocations created for Excel Documents.
- Allocation Tasks - External Allocation - Allocations made to non-Breeze user roles
- Allocation Tasks - Private Allocations - Allocations made to users where access to the entire Project Document is restricted.
- Allocation Tasks - Sub-Allocation Overview - When a user, who has an allocation, assigns part of that allocation to another user.