From the Preview Pane, you can preview the first 10 pages of Content in the Knowledge Source, as well as accessing some additional functionality.
1) Search for the content in the Knowledge Source.
2) Click the Preview button (highlighted below) to launch the Preview Pane.
3) The Preview Pane will show the first 10 pages (if applicable) of the Content, as well as displaying some additional information on the content (Name, Review Date, Expert, State and Version).
4) From here you can also:
- Open Content (to edit it).
- Edit Content Properties.
- Download a copy of the Content.
- Email a copy of the Content as an attachment.
- Email a link to the Content.
5) Once done, click the Close Button (top right hand corner).