Windows 8 users are restricted to Internet Explorer 10 or 11 depending on which version of Windows 8 they are running.
Currently Qorus Breeze does not support these two versions of Internet Explorer, although support will be forthcoming in our future releases.
One known issue when using Internet Explorer 10 or 11 is the incorrect behavior of the SharePoint People Picker. For example : You may encounter an error when setting an Expert on a Knowledge Source document or adding a Team Member to a Project.
Fortunately there is a way to bypass this limitation:
Internet Explorer 10
1) In Internet Explorer 10 press the F12 key. This will bring up the compatibility pane at the bottom of your screen.
2) Click on "Browser Mode", then choose either Internet Explorer 9 or 8.
Your browser will do a refresh and will now be in Compatibility Mode.
You will now be able to correctly use the People Picker without any hassles.
Internet Explorer 11
For users using Internet Explorer 11, you can set the Qorus Breeze domain to automatically run in Compatibility Mode by doing the following:
1) Click on the Gear, next to the Star in Internet Explorer to display a drop-down menu, OR Tools drop-down menu.
2) Click "Compatibility View Settings".
3) Type the following into the textbox : qorusbreeze.com and click Add.
4) Click Close.
5) While on the Qorus Breeze login screen, the last step is to push the F12 button on your keyboard. The following panel will appear at the bottom of your browser:
6) Set the "Document Mode" to 9. Set the "User Agent String" to Internet Explorer 9 and close the panel by clicking the x on the top right of the panel.
Your browser will now automatically switch to Compatibility Mode when you access the Qorus Breeze domain.