With Qorus DocGeneration, every user has the ability to use an existing Business Rule in the Template with the Business Rule feature in the DocGeneration add-in for Word.
To apply an existing Business Rule to content, follow the steps below:
1) Open the document you'd like to apply Business Rules to in Microsoft Word.
2) Click on the Qorus DocGeneration Add-in button.
3) Highlight the text in the document that you would like to apply the Business Rule to and click on Business Rules on the DocGeneration Ribbon.
4) On the right hand side of the screen a pane will appear. This is known as the Business Rules Pane. Select the Business Rule you would like to re-use.
5) Click on New on the pane.
Notice on the Business Rule builder window All of the functionality but the drop-down list at the top has been greyed out. This indicates that you will re-use the Business Rule selected.
6) Click OK.
You can now re-use Business Rules in your Master Template.
- For help on How to Install and log in to the Breeze Panel add-in for Word, follow the step-by-step instructions here.
- For more information on How to Approve/Reject Suggested Content, follow the step-by-step instructions here.