Project documents have a field called “Project Document Status”. This field is geared towards being used in custom workflows, and can accommodate any adjustments to the field values as well.
It can also be used to identify Project Documents that are not yet ready for distribution.
To set a Project Document's Status:
1) Open the Project in Project Point and open the Project Documents tab.
2) Click on the Actions drop down and select Edit Properties.
3) Click on the 'Project Document Status' and select the appropriate option.
4) Click Save.
Where no value is defined for a particular document, this field will not be visible on any of the Breeze screens.
When the Project Document Status has been set, it is visible:
1) On the Project Document tab, click on the drop-down and then "Distribute Documents":
2) On the Distribute Documents dialog: