Once you have created a project(s), you might want to upload Supporting Documents that supports the particular Project but might not be needed for any other Projects in Breeze.
To upload a support document navigate to your Project.
1) Click the Supporting Documents Tab
2) Select New Document and click the Select a File button:
3) Navigate to where the file has been saved on your local machine or local network drive.
4) Select it > click Open > then Add in Breeze.
5) The document will be added to the Supporting Documents list.
The document is uploaded and becomes available in your Supporting Document tab. From here content can be added to your proposal documents or project documents list.
- For more information on Supporting Documents please read the step-by-step article located here.